Saturday, July 28, 2012

Chick Challenge 001!

Hi Chicks!

Now that we talked about challenges, here's one from me to you!  Below is a sketch I've come up with.  If you're in my downline, create a card based on this sketch & upload your photo to our private FB group by August 5th.  Let's see how creative we can be!  Not a Chick?  I'd love to see your creations too!  Email me your photo with the subject line "Chick Challenge 001" & I'll post them here on my downline blog!  Be sure to place a watermark on your photo & if you have a blog, send me the link so I can credit you & send some traffic your way!  (Sorry, I don't know how to do a linky for free & don't want to pay for one yet til I see if there's much response to my challenges :) - you understand!)


. . . and here's a card I came up with using my sketch.

That's it for now, my peeps!

Jeni

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jeni, thanks for dropping by to say hello.

    When I saw this card I loved everything about it. The embossing is awesome and it looks beautiful and that little touch of blue and pearls really sets it all off. Are all the embossing folders from Stampin'Up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carole, yes they are - except for the flower which is a retired Embosslit, and the leaves which are also an Embosslit :) Thank you so much for the compliments! Your cards are BEAUTIFUL - I love your style!!

      Delete